Dear Loyal Spoonbillians,
We see no need to state the obvious and ask that you CLOSE YOUR COMPUTERS & SHOP AT LIVE STORES THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!
There is no greater serendipitous book experience than a visit to Spoonbill & Sugartown, so we do look forward to seeing you in the coming weeks. But for the moment we present:
OUR OCCASIONAL LIST # 347 OF 25 STAFF FAVORITES
25. Intelligent Design Coloring Book by Pastor Brett Pirkle
24. The Little Book of Letterpress
23. Atlas of Remote Islands by Judith Schlansky
21. 2011 Lunar Calendars
20. Architecture of Birds and Insects
19. Radical Cartography
18. Houdini – Jewish Museum Catalogue
17. Encyclopedia For The Art and History of Tattooing (Import)
16. The Psychick Bible by Genesis Breyer P-Orridge
15. The Custom Road Bike by Guy Andrews
14. Japanese Photobooks of the 1960’s and 70’s
13. An Orchard Invisible – A Natural History of Seeds
12. Psycho Diagnostic Coasters
11. Infinite City: A San Francisco Atlas by Rebecca Solnit
10. Thomas Bernhard – Prose
9. Kitchen Centric by Mick DeGiulio
8. The Anthology of Rap
7. Begin Again – A Biography of John Cage
6. They Live – A Novel Approach to Cinema by Jonathan Lethem
5. Arabesque: Graphic Design from The Arab World and Persia
4. Anxiety and Depression by Scott King
3. Emily Dickinson by Helen Vendler
2. Eadward Muybridge – The [Complete] Human and Animal Locomotion Photographs
1.Llama Llama Holiday Drama!
Of course we also have several second hand titles,as well as various and sundry other doodads such as 2011 Planners, blank notebooks, greeting cards, Shadow Puppets, flipbooks, Japanese tape, Tarot cards and the odd live animal.
We look forward to seeing you.